6th Graders to Youth Group
This Sunday we are honoring our 6th grade students as they move out of Club 56 and into our 7th - 12th grade youth ministry. We give these students a special graduation for two reasons:
- Club 56 is a two year period where we take the students through the story of God and His people from beginning to end. This community always forms a close bond with their teachers and each other.
- The move from Club 56 into youth group is important. Navigating Middle School and High School in a healthy way is almost impossible without surrounding yourself with a church community that is with you and for you.
We hope that this ceremony helps to solidify this season as something special, and the youth community that they are entering into as something meaningful and important for the next six years.
- After this graduation, all 6th grade students who would like to attend youth group or sunday morning youth activities can participate fully, but this is fully optional.
- Some students may want to stay in Club 56 for the summer, and not move into youth group related activities until "Promotion Sunday". This is completely acceptable.
- Promotion Sunday is the deadline that all 6th graders must move into 7th - 12th grade youth ministry events, classes, and activities.